Unlock US Expat Tax Benefits

File your US taxes confidently by getting personalized, expert guidance from a US expat tax professional.
Get Started Now
Why Us

Expats helping expats

Our tax experts are expats themselves. They personally understand the complexities of living outside one’s passport country.

They know how challenging it can be to find reliable and accurate financial services while living abroad as an expat, digital nomad, or immigrant.

Their mission is to make your tax experience as smooth as possible.
How it works

Get started now

Submit your information
Fill out the form to get introduced to a US expat tax professional who will guide you through your tax situation.
Tax professional will reach out to you
Within 1 business day, our tax partners will contact you via email to provide more context.
You're off to the races
Once you discuss your needs with our tax partners, then they'll start helping you with your tax return and handle payment directly.
By submitting your email, you agree to our Terms and Privacy Policy. You agree to receive emails from Money Abroad and may opt out anytime.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

Personalized to your needs

Get started working with our tax professionals either on your latest tax return or catching up on your old ones.

US Expat Tax Return Prep

Perfect for most US expats
Covers the essential federal and state tax returns and extensions.
Get Started Now

Streamlined Filing Offshore

For expats who have not filed their US tax return in a while
Let’s get you caught up on your filings and avoid unnecessary fines and fees.
Get Started Now
Our Promise


Our tax experts are confident in their expertise and work product. As a result, they commit to a refund of the payment of interest and penalties arising from any errors or omissions that occurred due to preparer oversight.

Hear it from our happy customers


"Stephen and his team are amazingly prompt and easy to work with--I've recommended them to all of the expat Americans I work with."



"I have been working with Stephen now for 7 years. He has always been a constant professional. He answers questions promptly, very thorough and quick with taxes. Highly Recommend."


Frequently Asked Questions

Who are our tax professionals?
All members of our partner tax service are highly experienced registered tax preparers or enrolled agents with the IRS.

They are also expatriates living and working abroad among our clients. We feel this brings important understanding to the specifics of your international tax situation.
Why use an enrolled agent?
Enrolled Agents (EAs) are America’s Tax Experts. EAs are the only federally licensed tax practitioners who specialize in taxation and also have unlimited rights to represent taxpayers before the IRS.

“Enrolled” means to be licensed to practice by the federal government, and “Agent” means authorized to appear in the place of the taxpayer at the IRS. Only enrolled agents, attorneys, and CPAs have unlimited rights to represent taxpayers before the IRS.
Why use a professional tax preparer?

1. An expat tax return is much more complex than a standard US resident filing.

Using tax software or U.S. based preparers may lead to you making costly errors on important expat tax benefits and filing requirements.

For example, the foreign earned income exclusion (bona fide vs. physical presence test), the foreign tax credit, foreign tax treaties, foreign housing exclusions and deductions, and reporting of overseas bank accounts and assets.

To add color, the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA) noted in a 2010 report of 231,277 tax returns, 8% of individuals overstated their foreign earned income exclusion by $410 million.

2. You'd have to keep up with the U.S tax code changing every year.

While many U.S. based preparers will complete only a few international tax returns during a filing year. a professional tax preparer is required to remain current with the ongoing changes in the tax code as they may apply for their clientele.

3. You may be required to file a state return, even if you have not lived in the U.S. for a many years.

Our tax experts are able to assist with asking the right questions to ensure that state filing requirements are carefully addressed so as to minimize state tax liabilities.

4. You'd rather spend more of your time living your expat lifestyle than filing taxes.

Our professional preparers are able to take the stress and headaches out of tax filing and free up your time to pursue less taxing endeavors!

I submitted my form. When will a tax professional reach out to me?
You should receive an email from our tax partners within 1 business day. Please check your spam.

Reach Our Tax Experts

Don't wait before it's too late to discuss your tax situation. Get in touch with our tax professionals now:


Enter keywords and click search.